Dare to Lead™ Workshop
Courageous Leadership is a combination of these four learned skills. In the full 24-hour training, participants will learn how to build braver cultures and drive performance using them.
Eileen is available for shorter presentations and workshops based on the Dare to Lead core concepts.
Train your leaders how to build the four proven skills of courage in highly practical ways
Workshop Objectives and Outcomes
1. Rumbling with Vulnerability: “Psychological safety,” defined as “team members feel safe to take risks and be vulnerable with one another,” was identified as the #1 factor in top-performing teams in a groundbreaking study by Google. Mastery of this foundational skill helps leaders and teams face risk, uncertainty, and emotional exposure with courage and clarity. Success is defined as having the courage to show up, fully engage, and be seen when you can’t control the outcome.
2. Living our Values: Identifying, operationalizing, and practicing our most important beliefs so they become reliable go-tos every day and particularly under stress, when we tend to fall out of alignment.
3. Braving Trust: Creating/deepening connections in relationships and teams based on 7 distinct elements. Trust is the glue that holds teams and organizations together.
4. Learning to Rise: Mastering resilience to learn and grow from the failures, setbacks, and disappointments that are inevitable when we are brave with our lives.
* Participants explore Dr. Brené Brown’s research, complete a leadership assessment and learn how to connect, navigate difficult conversations and hold other’s accountable for success. Various elements of the program may be combined and customized for half-day and full-day programs.
© Copyright 2019 One Creative View - All Rights Reserved